Employment in today’s fast-paced business landscape can be challenging. Whether you are concerned about attracting and retaining top talent, complying with ever-changing employment law, or just want to ensure your business is running at peak efficiency, getting a clear picture of where you are at and uncovering areas that need improvement is essential to maintaining competitive advantage. Audits from Cayman Ghana Limited have been tailored to address the specific aspects of your HR program. Business leaders will gain a clear picture of:
- Gaps in regulatory compliance
- Opportunities for Improvement
- Recommendations and Priorities
- Types of audits available from Cayman Ghana Limited
- 360 H.R Audits
- Comprehensive, third-party, examination of your organization’s employment practices. Our 360 HR Audits include a thorough review of employment policies, HR practices and key processes, workplace culture assessment based on client interviews and HR metric review, and a 360 HR Audit Findings and Recommendations Report that clearly identifies compliance and best practices priorities across 18 categories.
Employee File Audits
- Our Employee Files Audits include a comprehensive examination of employee records—ensuring necessary forms and paperwork are present, verifying access to records is properly managed and secured, and that employee personal information is protected. The Employee Files Audit Findings + Recommendation Report includes specific file items needing to be addressed along with recommendations for file management protocols and record-keeping policies.
- Changing regulations, benefits plans, and staff can make it easy for benefit administration to spin out of control. To ensure your benefits administration is up to par, Trüpp audits employee files, payroll records, carrier invoices, and benefit enrollment records to identify potential issues with enrollments, benefit deductions, and company contributions. The Benefits Audit Findings + Recommendation Report includes a detailed list of issues and the associated actions which need to occur to resolve the issue and prevent future occurrence of errors.
H.R Program Assessment
- Changes to the regulatory environment, technology advancements, generational differences, and the labor market have necessitated an evolution of the HR department’s contribution to business success. As a knowledgeable, fresh set of eyes on your organization’s HR program, we conducts a thorough analysis of current HR structure, staffing levels, roles and responsibilities, key processes, and system utilization. The HR Program Assessment Findings + Recommendation Report includes evaluation of the current state of the HR function along with recommendations for the future state.
Labour Law Compliance Audits
- To ensure your organization is complying with current regulations, we conducts a thorough review of job duties in light of DOL exempt status duties tests to determine recommended exempt status. The compliance Audit Findings and Recommendation Report includes identification of jobs that may need to be reclassified and providing recommendations for response, including redefining duties, adjusting salary, and highlighting how these changes may impact employee pay, internal equity, timekeeping, and employee perceptions.