Although your staff may know this and the other legally required information already, it does need to be written down in set a format. Company Handbooks are required for informing staff about current Employment Law and HR Policies.
Handbooks also outline best practice, including:
- how to discipline employees
- how staff may raise grievances
- staff illness and absence reporting
- maternity leave/paternity leave/adoption leave
We also ensure that suitable HR Policies are put in place to protect your business, this includes guidance on:
- Intellectual Property
- E-mail, Internet & Social Media Policy
- Breach of Contract
- Conditions applying post employees leaving or being terminated.
These lists are not exhaustive, but they form the core of the company policies of which your employees must be informed.